We customise our training offerings to suit your individual needs:
We offer various options
- On site/In-house
- Off Site
- Corporate &
- Business to business B2B
- ITIL Foundation Training, ITIL Certification Exams
- IT Service Management / ITIL Consulting
- Service Desk staff mentoring
- PRINCE2 foundation & PRINCE2 practitioner training, PRINCE2 Certification Exams,
- Project Management Consulting
- MS Project Training
- Business Case Writing
If you have a group of people 4 or more, who can attend the same course at the same time then in-house training may well be the most effective solution for you:
- Cost-effective, we come to you
- Usually works best for groups of four or more participants
- We can conduct the course for you anywhere in the world
- The program is delivered at your choice of location, either at your own premises or an external venue
- We can customise the training to suit your needs, evening, weekend or other special timings can be arranged.
Our mission is to achieve excellence as a leading Accredited Training Organisation by inspiring individuals to reach their full potential in the field of Information Technology and to provide specialist training services in the most cost-effective manner.
To truly pursue competence and expertise, and receive success as a by-product. To be completely dedicating ourselves to the customer, to focus on adding business value rather than training service provision. To be trusted by our customers as being credible, dependable and endlessly innovative in the way we deliver our training services.
Highly motivated, experienced in the local Australian market over 20 years. Has successfully managed and delivered training services across ITIL® and Project Management methodologies in different sectors (Private, Public, Defence and Corporate sectors), on time and exceeding customer’s expectations. We look at developing long term relationships with our customers, partners and our trainers that only grows in breadth and care over time. We strive for our trainers to form strong relationships based on trust, respect, and share valuable ideas freely. We recognise individual performance and achievement, as we know improvement is often only possible with the support and assistance of employees.